Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hair

I cut it again.
Not much, just enough to calm my scissoring cravings.
Oh.. so many lesbian jokes to be made here, so little time.
I'm not that happy with the way it turned out and might have to go at it again tonight.
What? A hairdresser, you say?
Wait. Let me stop laughing.

Today I'm going to spend my day with my parents. I have no idea what we are going to do but I'm hoping it involves a trip someplace far away.
Lunch in Lisbon would be nice.

I'm finally understanding twitter. After 5 years or so. I'm a late bloomer.

It's one of those days... I really feel like writing something but I'm just to focused on the fact that in a few minutes I'll have to leave my precious bunker and go outside to be able to say anything remotely interesting.
And yes... I still have man popping in my 3rd floor windows. Thank the stars for curtains!

No comments: