Thursday, September 15, 2011

From Apple's journal #54

So this is was my fourth pregnancy... and my third time giving birth all by myself.
I have the worst timing ever when it's time to pop.
Down to two nannies, on on her day off, my husband away.. perfect time to have the baby of course.
Thank god I have the best friend and the best nanny in the world... I was able to focus all my energy in the baby and not worry about the children at home.
I must admit I freaked out at first when my water broke and I realised that I was alone with the 5 kids and had to get to the hospital as fast as possible.
But I'm not a newbie any more... after 3 other pregnancies I'm a professional at this!
I took my deep breaths, I told the little ones that their brother was coming and that we were all taking a trip to the hospital. Then I called Rita asking for help and she sprung into action.
Then I called Rosa and she was already on her way.
In the end all turned out well.
I have one more perfect baby boy. My little Roderick .
...
I just wish you had been here...

No comments: