Monday, October 17, 2011

Two more

I have two more imaginary people I'd like you to meet.
You all know Apple by now and by you all I mean all the google-boots that like to come to my blog and take a nap.
I like them, they are like very clean virtual pets that instead of dead mice bring you people looking for "having sex on a building", "difference between gender and sex" and my favorite: "cat depression makes me cry".
Now, I have two more imaginary people that want to play around. I'm starting to think that this three bedroom-blog is going to get very crowded. I might have to think about a second floor and more bathrooms.
Anyway, just to let you know that there will be  a 4 year old Scarlet running around and a Willow learning to live with some very predictable house guests.


No comments: