Wednesday, September 14, 2011

From Apple's journal #53

I miss my wife and I miss my husband.
I miss having Janina all for myself for more than a few hours in a random city.
I miss having her kids around, competing with mine for the biggest chaos making us in to one huge family.
I miss the scent of her hair, the softness of her skin and the cute hearts the draws on notes.
I miss the way she playfully bites my shoulder and announces proudly that she has bitten the apple.
And I miss Andrew.
I miss his arms around me and feeling safe nestled in his embrace.
I miss kissing him awake in the morning and the way he always smiles when he looks at me.
I miss hearing the kids laugh when he picks them up and makes them fly.
I miss the long baths we share when he comes home from fishing.
I miss having him cuddle me to sleep and rubbing my belly, calling me popcorn because I'm ready to pop.
I miss them!

So when do I get these two huge chunks of my heart back? Hum?

No comments: