Thursday, October 13, 2011

Banana Republic is the only way to judge!

So i'm testing Google Scribe. You don't know what that is?
Well... They describe it as:
"Do you ever find yourself writing slowly, staring at a blinking cursor or looking for words to express yourself? Today we are happy to announce the availability of the text suggestions and autocomplete feature of Google Scribe, which is graduating from Google Labs and can now be found in Blogger in Draft.
Google Scribe helps you write more efficiently by suggesting common words and phrases as you type."



I could not decide if that sounded like a really good way to improve on my laziness skills or if it would be as annoying as that little clip from Microsoft Word.  Only one solution: try it!
So the next (red) lines are going to be written using the suggestions it gives me.


Recently I have been noticing that during the summer months there is a lot of heat. It's so hot that dogs are not really relevant to the present.
How can dogs eat the food that we eat and not eat it? 
That is why I am so confused about the difference between dogs and humans. 
The main reason why we should not stop thinking about how different we humans are from dogs with chronic happiness syndrome is our inability to balance competing interests.
Human are incapable of handling the complex dynamics of competition between interests. When we have several things we are really passionate about we become stressed because of the lack of time in our lives.  Even more important we can not avoid becoming bored with our own conscience because we end up not being able to do any of the things we are passionate about.
Dogs, on the other hand, are perfectly happy with their multiple interests. They like to eat, play and sleep and they do it. All day long!
That's why dogs are better at being happy. 


OK... that was interesting! It's quite challenging actually.  It's hard to keep a coherent speech while it gives you several sugestions that are really weird. 
The following (blue) lines are going to be written by simply choosing the first option it gives me.


Let us suppose that in the majority of cases the patient is still in a state of high alert. I'm not a fan of dark chocolate but I can not deny that I love quotes and sayings about life and icecream.
The first thing I saw was a bunch of people who share your desire to eat and visit with some of your readers. 
I have a small amount of the tax year. I do! 
Don't tell me that I could not vote for the best zombie! I can vouch for any zombie movie I have ever seen.
Furthermore the whole of each row of graphs in your life is not determined by your doctor.
Be sure to take a good look just like you would in a more general level of competence.
Please note that the same is valid for small values and the group of patients with gastric cancer.
Banana Republic is the only way to judge!


Oh, I'm in love with this new functionality. I'll be using it a LOT.

6 comments:

girl with a stethoscope said...

hahah wow I was cracking up with some of those suggestions..I may have to try this!

Alailanible said...

You should! I was laughing out loud when it guided me to write that I'm not a fan of dark chocolate but I can not deny that I love quotes and sayings about life and icecream.

Passenger B-12 said...

I think it will take a while before computers write our newspapers, but we have to be honest google scribe is creative, in a nine line text you were able to use the words like: chocolate, tax, zombie, graphs and even gastric cancer!

Alailanible said...

I bet with some creativity we could link chocolate, taxes, graph *AND* zombies to gastric cancer. It is not that far fetched.

Unknown said...

Nothing to say just continue what u enthusiasm.

Alailanible said...

Thank you, I think. :)