Wednesday, September 7, 2011

From Apple's journal #45

Yes. A Nanny.
Let's face it... with Wolf being so tiny and hungry all the time there are times that I have to clone myself in order to be everywhere I need to be.
As a result I turn into zombie-mommy and it's not the first time one of my kids leaves the house with a different sock in each foot or with the jacket on backwards.
I hired a nanny because I needed one.
Well, anyway, today is her first day and I'm curious to see how the children are going to react to her.
I told them yesterday that a nice lady was going to come and be with them for a while and that they needed to be polite, obey and be nice to her.
Letty immediately asked if the "nice lady" would give her cookies.
Owen said that I should tell her that he dresses himself and takes baths on his own. He is growing up and starting to claim his personal space.
Ruby was worried that having a nanny meant that she wasn't going to have dance lessons anymore and as soon as I told her that Halie would be taking her to the studio everyday she was happy.
Wolf's opinion was, as it always is, a soft cry for food.
Oh I long for the day when I can start to introduce him to solid food so I can go outside with him and not have to strip in public every two hours. :P

No comments: