Monday, August 22, 2011

From Apple's journal #38

That's what I am while I'm pregnant.
I go from a tiny seed to a an expanding body in a matter of days.
I'm always ready to pop.
Physicality with every trip to the bathroom.
Emotionally with every mood swing.
Ahhh.. yes... the mood swings.
They are not all bad.
Most of the time I just jump from really happy to really lovey-dovey to really... hum... in the mood for some specific activities.
But there are some moments where I get insecure, bitchy, clingy.
Lucky that does not happen often and I can usually be brought back to my usually sunny self with promises of food or back rubs.
Anyway... just to let the people around me know that I'm sorry for the grumpy bits.
Specially let Andrew know that I'm sorry for going all black widow on him and almost biting his head off when he didn't told me immediately that he wanted at least a dozen babies.
If it helps making my case... I just got another mood swing and it is not the happy or the lovey-dovey one. :P

No comments: