Tuesday, August 16, 2011

From Apple's journal #36

I just had the best Valentine's day dinner ever.
Andrew proposed to me!
Like... "marry me" and all that!
And he did it in the most perfect way!
I swear... there was no way I was ever going to say no to that.
He took me out to dinner, nice restaurant, candlelight, music... the full package.
He feed me a nice, juicy steak and my (now) carnivorous belly loved it.
Then he gave me a valentine's card that he made with the girls. First AWWWWWWW moment.
Then he ordered dessert and said he needed to go to the bathroom.
When he came back he had Ruby and Scarlet with him.
He looked at me and put Scarlet in my lap telling me she had something to show me.
She pointed at herself and said: " new shirt, mommy!". I unbuttoned her jacked and my mouth fell open.
She was wearing this .
Ruby then handed me a tiny box with a beautiful ring as Andrew took of his shirt to reveal another one saying "will you marry me" and got down on one knee.
Then the waiter brought us our dessert .
I couldn't speak... I could barely breathe.
I got up, put my arms around him and said "Yes!".
We kissed and then we picked the girls up for a big hug.
I was laughing and crying the whole time...
It was perfect.

You.. sneaky man.. you know how to get me. Using meat and the kids...
I cant say how much it means to me that you did this like this.
I love you!

No comments: