Tuesday, August 9, 2011

From Apple's journal #32

Wake up startled by a screaming Ruby yelling "Dance! Dance!" while she twirled around the bedroom.
Got ready in less then 3 minutes because two toddlers highly excited cannot wait much longer.
Spent all my morning buying everything on the list that they gave me at the dance studio.
The shoes .
The other (ugly!)shoes .
The leg warmers.
The leotards .
The skirted leotards ( there's a difference, who knew...).
The tutus .
More tutus ... because sometimes a layer just isn't enough...
The fancy costume .

Uff!!!
So much stuff.
Them I had lunch with the girls and drop them at the dance studio for their first lesson.
Ruby was on cloud nine.
I wanted to watch but she sent me on my way because she had to "concentrate".
The teacher told me it was fine, they were going to watch a movie about dancing and then they would do some exercises.
As suddenly my afternoon was free I called Andrew and asked if he wanted some agriculture lessons.
So after much cutting and grinding and cooking and churning we were done.
Quick bath and to the dance studio to get the girls. I got one... Scarlet was done for the day, Ruby begged me to stay and watch the older class.
Now... what shall I do about dinner?

No comments: