Saturday, January 15, 2011

Revenge's black list #1

You can call me Revenge

I know... I have a bad reputation. This is not an apology, this is a warning.
I don't forgive and I don't forget ... I get even. It's not wrong, it's karmic retribution.
I'm moody and stubborn but actually pretty funny to hang out with. I can see the humor in the most tragic situation. I'll be the one making inappropriate jokes at a funeral...
I believe that if something is worth fighting for then it's worth fighting dirty for.
I'll defend what I believe in at all costs. I'll go against the whole world for something I know in my heart it's right. I won't think twice about being polite or act in a proper manner or meeting expectations.
If you treat me right you'll have a fierce guardian in me. I'll move mountains if I have to to help you along the way.
If you do me wrong I'll devote my free time to make your life a living hell until I feel that you've paid your dues. That may take a while...
I like to have a good time and I'm not ashamed of it. Actually, shame is not even a word in my dictionary. I do not allow that other people's standards get in the way of my happiness.
I live in her right shoulder. I'm the one pulling at her hair, trying to keep her from act like a fool. I yell in her ear to remind her that she is not a stupid person so she should really stop behaving like one and start believing in herself. I'm the one telling her it's ok to be just who she is and tell anyone who makes her feel small to fuck off. I'm the one who comes up with her most brilliant evil plans.


Revenge

No comments: