Saturday, January 15, 2011

The bright side of life with Hope #1

Hello, I'm Hope!

Welcome. I'm so happy you're reading this!
Well.. I'm always happy, really.
I'm told I see sunshine and rainbows and little butterflies everywhere.
I see the best in every situation and the good in any person.
I try very hard to be kind and joyful and optimistic. I do my best to be loving and caring at all times.
I am a firm believer in living life with a smile and sharing everything you have because joy that is shared is joy that is doubled.
I believe in second chances and third chances and fourth chances and... well, basically if at first you don't succeed just keep trying until you do. Never give up on anything or anyone.
I only feel truly comfortable knowing everyone around me is happy and has what they need.
I live on her left shoulder, closer to the heart and I whisper happy thoughts in her ear. I gently push her to see the bright side of life.
I'm the one giving her courage to put on a happy face when things don't go so well. I'm the one beaming with pride when she sees the glass half full. I'm the one telling her that everything is going to be ok.
I'm the one who makes her run around trying to save cats and dogs and tiny little bugs.
I remind her to take time to show the people that she loves that they are so important. I give her the most romantic ideas, the best ways to cheer someone up, the will to listen and help and the ability to make someone feel better no matter how much effort is needed.

With love,
Hope

No comments: