Friday, January 21, 2011

From Apple's journal #4

Today, my dear friends.. today I cried because I couldn't find matching socks.
I did not just cry... I sobbed like a two year old who lost her favorite teddy bear.
I cried because, in that moment, in my mind not being able to find two blue socks meant I was going to be a horrible mother.
Why? Why would anyone jump to that conclusion over missing socks? Hormones, that's why.
I'm so looking forward to have a little Ruby crying and pooping all the time BUT this pregnancy stuff is killing me.
I bump my belly against everything, I can't use shoes that I have to tie, I'm moody and I can't seem to be able to talk about anything else. I open my mouth and it's "baby, baby, belly, baby, i have gigantic boobs, baby, baby".
Oh dear... I want to have more kids but I'm seriously thinking of mail ordering them... if only that was possible.
Jeanne told me a little tantric snuggle would help. AH!
Tantric snuggle?
Tantric?
I'm not having *any* kind of snuggling. Ever! I'm snugg ..er... less! I'm snuggless!
I'm a pregnant celibacy poster.
Arrrggggg....
Who wants to eat icecream with me?

No comments: