Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The bright side of life with Hope #6

Things I'm grateful for

I really need to inject some positive energy around here to clear the gloomy mood. Let's face it, thinking about how life sucks is not going to help anyone.
So come on! Let's move on to greener pastures.
I bet I can find something to be grateful for every single day. I bet it isn't even that difficult.
Today I'm grateful for:

A long conversation: I have a friend that's far away right now and we've been having these long conversations on the phone about everything. He's been a sweetheart and keeps me company and makes sure I'm not doing anything stupid.

Music: I have new music to listen to. The kind I really like. You know those songs you hear once and love them instantly? I have 3 new ones!

Food: Yeah.. I'm one oh those who eat their problems and they say it's not healthy. I say " shhhhs, I'm enjoying my lunch!".

With love,
Hope

No comments: