Sunday, May 15, 2011

Revenge's black list #4

Finally

So, finally after two years I'm done with you.
I loved you, you needed me... never a good combination.
I'm sorry I let you walk all over me for all this time.
You are a selfish person that were feeding of me without even trying to hide it... just because you knew you could.
I'm ashamed of myself for letting you make me feel so small but that is over now. You know that saying " fool me once shame on you, fool me 736 times shame on me and I should really get my head examined"?
I should have walked away from you the very first time you said "I don't love you as much as you love me but I do love you" to justify the way you treated me.
Yes, people *do* have different ways to express love but hurting the other on purpose is never one of them.
Grow up.
I'm sorry I took so long to understand that not giving up on you meant I was giving up on me.

Revenge

No comments: