Sunday, May 15, 2011

The bright side of life with Hope #5

The bright side

Even as we move on to live our separate lives I wish you nothing but happiness and love.
I'm so sorry it didn't work. I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough to keep trying. I'm sorry I wasn't the one that made you feel like you were crazy in love.
I hope that the two years I shared with bring you good memories. I did my best to keep you safe, to take care of you, spoil you, to make your life easier, to make you happy.
You were loved and cherished. You were my number one priority. You were the one I wanted.
You were never something to be hidden away in shame and I was proud to walk hand in hand with you, proud that you were mine.
You will always be a part of my life and I'll keep trying to help you along the way because you are just too special for me.


With love,
Hope

No comments: