Thursday, October 13, 2011

Blogs to read

I'm trying to find cool blogs to read but I'm experiencing some difficulties.
The thing is I'm trying to get away from anything that's depressing or negative and apparently most people out there are only interested in writing about slitting their wrists and complaining about life in a very dark, murky, non-fun way.
I get it... and I totally understand that once a week you just have to give in to your emo-self and write a poem about how lost in the dark you are... but I don't want to read a blog where everything is negative and gloomy. It brings me down and i'm selfish enough to swim away from those.
But I'm going to be honest: I miss interacting with the "internet beings". I miss having a conversation. I miss commenting on posts and checking to see if I got some feedback.
Right now I only have three blogs that make me truly excited to see if they have new stuff on. I need more!

No comments: