Monday, February 14, 2011

From Apple's journal #10

I really don't know what it is... but yeah, maybe it is the shelves.
Maybe it is the way things are organized and lined up so neatly under my control. Or maybe it's the smell of paint.
I don't know... but I love it!
I love taking a collapsing building and taking care of it. Slowly covering every whole in the walls, cleaning all the rumble that gathered inside, painting over the faded colors, putting in new doors, fixing the windows...
I like taking something that was broken and putting it back together.
And then, when it's done, I get to fill it with precious books, and toys, and clothes... all neatly organized.
I think it gives me hope. It makes me feel that even when things are about to crumble they can be saved and can be given a new life.
And by things I mean people, relationships, lives...
Sometimes all it takes it's a new coat of paint.
...
...
Yes... but when you're dealing with buildings it takes way more that that and let me tell you this is an expensive hobby I found!
And this brings me to the obvious conclusion :
"Discovered a new addiction. Seriously thinking about selling myself to pay for it. :P Any takers?"
...
...
No.. I'm kidding!!! I'm not for sale...
I'm for *rent*! It pays more. :P

No comments: